jueves, 7 de julio de 2016

Quantifiers

3º) Complete this restaurant conversation with a/an or some/any. 

WAITER: Would you like to order now?
 PETER: Yes, we are ready to order.
MOLLY: Have you got ……………… (1) fish soup?
 WAITER: No, we haven't got ……………… (2). I'm sorry. But we have got ………………(3) tomato soup. Would you like ……………… (4)?
 MOLLY: Oh, OK. So, the tomato soup for me.
PETER: And... C an I have ……………… (5) Spanish omelette? What about you, Molly?
 MOLLY: Oh, no! Not for me. I don't eat ……………… (6) eggs. I have cholesterol!
WAITER: What about the main course? We have ……………… (7) chicken and……………… (8) peas.
PETER: Well, I don't eat ……………… (9) meat so I want ……………… (10) grilled fish.Can I have ……………… (11) boiled potatoes with it?
WAITER: Of course, sir. And for you, madam?
MOLLY: I would like ……………… (12) tuna in green sauce, please.
WAITER: Would you like ……………… (13) wine with your meal?
PETER: We’d like to have ……………… (14) white wine, please. What do you think, Molly? MOLLY: Yes, ……………… (15) bottle of white wine.
WAITER: OK. Thank you very much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario